Friday 20 January 2012

Where to from here?

Now that the Nokia challenge is done and dusted it’s back to my original project that I’ve been working on here and there for the last six months. It’s a spin on the Tower Defence genre where instead of having your enemies follow a set path you actually need to dig deep into the ground to release them and they will follow the path that you created. I honestly underestimated the amount of work involved, particularly in the graphics area. I’m only now starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe in another month I’ll have something good enough to release as a public Beta? 

Yeah I’ve been saying that for a while…

Here’s a couple of screenshots of what it looks like now. Maybe releasing these will spur me on to finally finish?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment